We're looking for a versatile 3D Animator to help us bring our first vibrant new world to life. You have a passion for breathing life into characters, showing off their personalities, and making a world that is rich and alive. You'll help set the foundation for how we deliver on the artistic vision for our world.\ Expectations & Responsibilities
- Brings a diverse cast of characters and creatures to life while adhering to our animation style
- Collaborate with design and art team members
- Work with the engineering team to develop the right tools to achieve our artistic vision
- Push the visual bar as high as possible while always putting the end player experience first
- Work in a highly collaborative environment and participate in content creation beyond traditional boundaries.
Share your technical knowledge in order to further advance our whole team.\ Requirements
3+ years of games industry experience working as a 3D Animator on AAA video games
- Excellent skills in animating bi-pedals and other organic creatures
- Understanding of the technical and creative limitations for game animations
- A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation
- Strong communication skills and effective at working in cross discipline teams to achieve a shared mission
- Motivated by creating great games & a passionate gamer on your own time
Legally authorized to work in the US\ Preferred
Professional experience working in Unreal 4
Experience with related artistic abilities for character development such as modeling, texturing, and rigging\ Location
Los Angeles, CA\ Job Type
Permanent, Full-Time Onsite Employment
- Base Salary, Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k), and Equity
Relocation Assistance\ Job Vertical
PC and Console Games\ Description
We're a game development team based in Los Angeles, dedicated to the idea that online games can deliver deeper, more meaningful experiences.
With our first project, we're exploring new styles of game design and tackling difficult technical problems to create a game that's beautiful and intricate, delivering far more than superficial entertainment or basic wish fulfillment, an experience that becomes a meaningful part of your life. Our vision is to create a compelling virtual universe filled with rich and diverse gameplay experiences and social interactions that will keep you playing for years, evolving along with you and the rest of the community. We want our players to feel valued as well as a true sense of belonging.
As a Game Animator you will be working with a talented and experienced team of programmers, designers and artists, with a goal to make our game characters come alive. Our ideal candidate will have experience breathing life into 3rd person player controlled characters as well as realizing NPC movement, performances and behaviors.
Sounds ambitious? We think so, too. If you're interested in the challenge of building a new genre, in making rewarding interactive & community experiences filled with amazing art and world class technology to support this living world, join us on the journey.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Please feel free to get in touch with us at <email@example.com>. We are excited to hear from you!